STAR LINK® DiamondAdvertise Here
Some people may think that getting paid to take surveys is impossible. However, although finding a legitimate one may be difficult, companies who offer online surveys in exchange for cash or other forms of payment do exist. Online surveys are actually a great way to earn money on your own time. If you wish to earn through this job, follow the tips listed below to increase your chances of being hired.
- Be prepared. Before you apply to survey sites, it is important that you are prepared. Assess and evaluate yourself and make a list of all your interests and hobbies. Different surveyors look for different types of people. Therefore, it is not recommended that you apply to every survey site that you see. Just look for the ones that best fit you and apply.
- Fill out the surveys. Some companies offer screener surveys to help them with the screening process of their applicants. If you are faced with one of these, it is important that you take your time and answer questions concisely and completely. If surveyors see that you are efficient in expressing your opinions, you will be more likely to be given more surveys.
- Regularly check the site and your email. When you just recently registered to survey sites, make sure that you regularly check their sites and your email. Surveys are usually sent through email, and if you do not regularly respond to them, companies and surveyors will think that you are taking them for granted and will decide not to send you any surveys anymore. Furthermore, some survey sites only offer a few surveys every month, if you think that you can handle two or more surveys, you can consider signing up with more companies.
- Complete surveys. If you already have a number of surveys in your email, you can be selective and choose the surveys which you think you can answer best. However, if time is not an issue, you can choose to answer them all. After all, a higher income wouldn’t hurt right?
Because there are more and more people wanting to work for survey sites, a number of scammers are taking advantage and have been making an effort to create fake survey sites in the hopes of luring people in, encouraging them to pay and making them provide their personal as well as credit information. To avoid getting victimized by scam survey sites, you need to remember these things:
- Make sure that you will be compensated. Legitimate companies are upfront regarding how they compensate their members. If you come across a company who is asking you to complete a survey first without clear explanation of how you are going to be compensated, it would most probably turn out to be a scam.
There are also instances when survey sites are accused of being scams when they totally aren’t. Therefore, if you are an applicant, you need to check if there are age restrictions, if they offer payouts to your country and how they are going to compensate you. Different survey companies have different requirements and terms. Some just offer surveys to residents of North America while some just offer to residents of Asia. Some will pay in the form of cash while some will pay in the form of products, sweepstakes entries, points, etc. In addition, inquire with the company if there is a minimum payment amount. There are some sites which won’t allow you to cash in until you have reached the quota. Legitimate sites will usually explain all of these things to applicants. Still, you need to remember these things just in case you or they miss out on them.
To ensure that your survey site hunt is safe, it is suggested that you create a separate email account for the surveys. In this way, you can keep track of surveys much easier and if you do make a mistake of registering to a scam site, you are assured that none of your personal emails as well as credit information are at risk. Lastly, when you finally find a legitimate survey site, be entirely honest with your profile and make sure that you complete all of the needed details. A comprehensive profile will score you more surveys and earn you more money.